Sep 14, 2017
Buy now from...
'Grant Kitchen doesn’t just dream big, he takes consistent bold action to turn his dreams into a reality. If you are looking for inspiration and encouragement to follow your dreams, go to Grant’ MICHELLE RUSHTON, Fully Charged Living
Every child has a dream of how they would like their life to be when they grow up. It's hard to know how many of us realise those early dreams because they can get lost through our many life experiences.
Inspirational speaker Grant Kitchen believes all people have a calling and a unique journey to discover who they really are and how they can make the world a better place. This is The Dream.
The Dream is:
A practical guide to help you fulfil your greatest potential
A business book to support your career goals
A reference book to guide you through life's challenges.
The Dream will help you to:
- identify your dream and make it happen
- find sustainable middle path solutions to life's problems
- overcome the five dark knights of the mind that are holding you back
- understand the natural laws of the universe
- avoid future negative outcomes and excel at work without being a perfectionist
- become a more effective communicator.
About the author
Grant Kitchen is the managing director of GK Speaking and has worked in the training and performing arts industries for over 15 years. A native Australian, he has lived in Germany with his wife Magdalena since 2010. The Dream is his first book.